An overview of the New England Animal Medical Center facility...
The New England Animal Medical Center is a modern facility with over 14,000 square feet of space designed to maximize our ability to care for patients and provide our staff with the ability to practice high quality veterinary medicine in a learning environment. While we can describe our facility in this referral guide, we would encourage you to visit with us and see it for yourself.
- Sterile surgical suites equipped with the latest monitors and anesthetic equipment. Our surgical staff has access to a wide range of instruments and implants.
- Our specially designed Intensive Care Unit is fully equipped with extensive monitoring devices including ECG monitoring, pulse oximeters and Doppler and invasive blood pressure monitors. We also have a ventilator, oxygen, continuous suction capacity, and a variety of IV pumps.
- Our blood bank provides a variety of blood products including; packed red blood cells, fresh frozen plasma, fresh whole blood, cryoprecipitate, canine albumin and lyophilized platelets.
- Our digital radiology system allows us to provide referring veterinarians with a CD copy of all images taken. These images can be viewed on standard computers with no additional software needed. We also utilize the services of veterinary radiologists to provide rapid interpretation.
- Dental procedures (including digital dental radiographs) are also performed in the procedures suite.